book three nights fourth night £25.00
monday to Thursday
from 1st of October
This charming Suffolk pink 18th Century semi-detached cottage is set in its own pretty garden, with patio, providing a private retreat. The lounge/dining room with its tasteful decoration, quality soft furnishings and Suffolk brick floor provides a feeling of relaxed, comfortable period living.
- Ground Floor
- Double fronted sitting/dining room.
- Highchair available on request
- Well equipped Kitchen with back door giving direct access to the patio and garden.
- Bath with shower over, wash basin and wc.
- First Floor
- Double bedroom with views across the garden to open countryside.
- Cot available on request
- Single bedroom with 2'6" bed.
- Own Garden
- Own patio with table, chairs and parasol
- Wood burning Stove (basket of logs supplied).
- Central heating.
- Electric oven and hob.
- Fridge with freezer
- TV and DVD.
- Duvets (summer and winter togs), pillows and linen..
- Ample off-road parking.
Sat Nav Reference:
|Thu, 02 Jan 2020||Thu, 02 Apr 2020||£375||£295|
|Fri, 03 Apr 2020||Thu, 21 May 2020||£400||£325|
|Fri, 22 May 2020||Thu, 25 Jun 2020||£425||£350|
|Fri, 26 Jun 2020||Thu, 01 Oct 2020||£375||£295|
|Fri, 30 Oct 2020||Mon, 21 Dec 2020||£375||£295|
|Tue, 22 Dec 2020||Sat, 02 Jan 2021||£495||£375|